Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Allied Universal is now hiring Security Officers.
As a Security Officer you will contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems, and solutions to serve, secure, and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state in which you are applying.
• Must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
• Must possess a guard card/license.
• Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
• Display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
• Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site calmly and efficiently.
• Ability to work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow, or heat.
• Ability to occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds.
• Ability to climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during your shift.
• Ability to stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
• All shifts are available.
Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted. You too can start with little to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.